Monday, May 11, 2009

First Geography post

Oops sorry I was supposed to put this as my first post but i saved it and never published it!!!:( sorry

Hello
Welcome to my first Geography blog post :)
so....to start off I'd better tell you what the blog is about. Mr.Lydon has asked us all to do a blog about a topic with geography and related to geography.So I decided to dance because he said all things are related to geography.
Another thing is.....computers don't really mix with me so sorry in advance for the spelling errors and missing things!"

First of all I have to say that i don't think that dance can be located to a country the origins of dance are not in one country. Dance has to be as old as man because from the beginning we were dancing!! God created man, man moved = dance!:)

First of all we are at the moment being LabanotationistsIt means were studying dance and of course were being geological people ;).

Hope you read the blog it's not going to be that bad i hope!

1 comment: